Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
- This event has passed.
Why the Battery Management System (BMS) Matters & Understanding the Different BMS Functions in the PHI and AMPLIPHI Batteries (NABCEP Credit)
October 26 @ 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDT
A battery management system (BMS) is key to a lithium-ion battery’s operation and performance. Briggs & Stratton Energy Solutions understands that ‘one-size-fits-all’ does not optimize or meet a customer’s project objectives. Join us to discuss our different BMS models, their functional features, and how to choose the best solution for your project!
Increase your knowledge – and gain valuable NABCEP credits – by joining our experts for a discussion that includes:
- What is a BMS and what does it do
- UL standards regarding BMS
- Why BMS are vital to lithium-ion battery performance and safety
- Selecting and understanding the optimal SimpliPhi battery for your project:
- When to use the AmpliPHI BMS with closed-loop communication
- When to use the PHI BMS with voltage set points
- Sizing your battery bank to meet project & customer objectives
- Integration with inverter charge controllers for the AmpliPHI & PHI batteries
- The benefits, technical support, requirements, and perks of joining our Elite IQ Training Program – we’re here for you!
Participants in this training will earn 1.5 credit toward NABCEP certification and meet one of the requirements for the Elite IQ Installer Training Program. Click here for details on NABCEP credits.
Please register in advance for the webinar recording. Thank you!
If you missed any of our training sessions check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.