Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
- This event has passed.
Energy Storage Systems Design and Sales Made Simple
October 19 @ 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
This webinar provides a comprehensive overview of the complete Briggs & Stratton Energy Solutions SimpliPHI™ Energy Storage System (ESS), including detailed information on various configurations with batteries, power sources, sizing, and other related aspects. This talk will show simple designs that provide a customer with the energy their home needs and allow homeowners to utilize solar, generators or batteries to augment grid power by choosing from basic energy backup packages.
This training will include:
- Fundamentals of ESS systems including battery basics, inverters, MPPTs, charge cycles, generators, and grid connections
- Overview of the SimpliPHI™ 6kW Inverter
- Configurations with PHI, AmpliPHI and SimpliPHI™ batteries capacity, and connections
- Remote system monitoring using EnergyTrak™
- System single-line designs and wiring diagrams
- Overview of our NEW Battery Energy Storage System (ESS) Packages and typical backup times
- Options for adding standby generators to compliment ESS systems
Please register in advance for the webinar recording. Thank you!
If you missed any of our training sessions check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.