Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
ESS & Environmental Considerations (NABCEP Credit)
December 5 @ 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST
This free webinar will inform installers and system owners about common issues related to extreme weather and environmental conditions that can impact performance and require maintenance and the strategies to mitigate these effects.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to engage with energy storage system design experts on the many strategies for ensuring customers have a reliable ESS system that will deliver cost savings and resilience for years, no matter the forecast.
This training will include:
- Performance characteristics of lithium ferro phosphate battery systems
- Adapting installations to cold weather conditions
- The impact of heat and humidity on system operation
- Effects of high altitude on batteries and power electronics
- Ancillary and external protection devices
Participants in this training will earn 1.0 credit toward NABCEP certification and meet one of the requirements for the Briggs & Stratton Elite IQ Installer Training Program. Click here for details on NABCEP credits.
Please register in advance for the webinar recording. Thank you!
If you missed any of our training sessions, check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.