Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
Off-grid Living with SimpliPHI Batteries
December 19 @ 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST
Whether you live off-grid by necessity or by choice, Briggs & Stratton’s expertise in solar+storage+generator microgrid electrical systems ensures that you have all the power you need to cover 100 percent of your power requirements. Briggs & Stratton storage solutions are designed to work seamlessly with any source of power generation, including photovoltaics and propane/natural gas generators. Our modular and scalable storage can be sized to provide all the energy your lifestyle and home require today as well as into the future. Our safe and powerful LFP off-grid battery banks are trusted worldwide in electrified communities, rural and remote areas without utility service, as well as in natural disaster recovery zones.
This training will include:
- Overview of Briggs & Stratton Generator line and Energy Storage Systems
- Cost comparison of trenching power lines to a residence vs. installing solar+ Briggs & Stratton Energy Storage System
- How taking control of your own power can actually provide greater energy security than the grid
- Review our mobile Big Genny and Little Genny emergency kits that allow you to be prepared in the event of an evacuation and take your power with you
- Off-grid system single-line designs and wiring diagrams
- Sizing considerations for off-grid battery energy storage system
- Lead-acid replacement – cost/benefit analysis
- Briggs & Stratton calculators – sizing tools for replacing lead acid batteries – less is more
- Equipment interoperability and compatibility
- Inverter/charge controller – reprogramming voltage set points
Participants in this training will earn 1.0 credit toward NABCEP certification and meet one of the requirements for the Briggs & Stratton Elite IQ Installer Training Program. Click here for details on NABCEP credits.
Please register in advance for the webinar recording. Thank you!
If you missed any of our training sessions, check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.