Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
Battery Chemistry 101 (NABCEP Credit)
April 13 @ 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
With more power outages, extreme weather, and rising energy costs, demand for on- and off-grid customer-sited energy storage + solar is increasing. Frequent recalls of cobalt-based lithium-ion energy storage systems (ESS) make understanding the performance profile of different battery chemistries even more critical regarding safety, reliability, and choosing the correct battery for your projects.
Increase your knowledge and gain valuable NABCEP credits by joining our experts for a discussion that includes:
- Important lithium-ion chemistry and form factor considerations when designing your ESS
- The advantages of Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) – from safety and efficiency to levelized cost of energy (LCOE) to warrantied cycle life
- Briggs & Stratton Energy Solutions’ product line overview & updates, including AmpliPHI, AccESS, BOSS, and high voltage commercial and industrial (C&I) systems
- System sizing and installation guidelines
- Best practices for integrating PHI energy storage with leading inverter charge controllers
- Real-world deployment case studies
- The benefits, technical support, requirements and perks of joining our Elite IQ Training Program – we’re here for you!
Participants in this training will earn 1.0 credit toward NABCEP certification and meet one of the requirements for the Elite IQ Installer Training Program. Click here for details on NABCEP credits.
Please register in advance for the webinar recording. Thank you!
If you missed any of our training sessions check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.