Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
- This event has passed.
Battery Energy Storage and Generator Integration Design Considerations (NABCEP Credit)
January 23 @ 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST
This webinar explores the fundamentals of combining a generator and battery energy storage together to create more resilient systems.
This training will include:
- How a generator and battery energy storage system can complement each other
- Overview of Briggs & Stratton generator and energy storage systems
- Generator sizing considerations when pairing with a battery energy storage system
- Methodology of automatic generator start controller configurations
- Considerations when using portable generators with energy storage
- Discuss use case scenarios
Participants in this training will earn 1.0 credit toward NABCEP certification and meet one our Briggs & Stratton Elite IQ Installer Training Program requirements. Click here for details on NABCEP credits.
Please register in advance for the webinar recording. Thank you!
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!
If you missed any of our training sessions check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.