Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
- This event has passed.
The Future of Solar, Batteries, and the Grid-NEM 3.0
With the new Net Energy Metering 3.0 (NEM 3.0) interconnection agreement now effective in California gone are the days of your customers one-to-one offset credits for excess energy supplied to the utility grid. As the value of the export rates under NEM 3.0 will be much lower, levering Energy Storage Systems (ESS) is going to be key in making grid-tied photovoltaic systems financially viable for system owners.
Don’t miss this opportunity to engage with energy storage system design experts on how a reliable and safe ESS system from Briggs & Stratton will deliver cost-savings and resilience for years to come, no matter the interconnection agreement rules!
This training will cover:
- Overview of Briggs & Stratton safe LFP energy storage systems
- Define what is a Net Energy Metering Agreement
- Explore the difference between the older NEM 2.0 and newly implemented NEM 3.0
- Explain why energy storage plays a key role in making grid-tied photovoltaic systems financially viable
- Sizing your battery bank to meet NEM 3.0 objectives
- How to program an ESS to maximize financial returns under NEM 3.0
- System single-line designs and wiring diagrams
- The benefits, technical support, requirements and perks of Briggs & Stratton Elite IQ (Installer Qualification) Training Program – we’re here for you!
November 14 @ 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST
Please register in advance for the webinar recording. Thank you!
If you missed any of our training sessions check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.