Discounts extended through November 30th in response to increasing customer demand.
Energize America: Prepare & Respond
Given the volatile and unpredictable scale of recent storms, customers across the U.S. are preparing and installing energy storage solutions in their home and businesses for critical backup power during utility outages and catastrophic weather events.
- Scalable and easily interfaces with industry-standard inverter charge controllers.
- Delivers safe, highly efficient, and cost-effective service over the life of both residential and commercial installations, on- or off-grid
- Supports, balance-of-system equipment and optimizes any power generation source – solar, wind, grid, generator – with scalable, on-demand energy storage solutions
- Easy-to-carry briefcase- and roller-bag sized mobile generators that come with their own folding solar panel
- Sufficient power to operate computers, cell phones, appliances, power tools and emergency lighting for hours at a time
Understand Your Backup Power Options
SimpliPhi’s residential and portable backup power storage solutions feature lithium ferro phosphate (LFP), offering significant advantages for critical backup power. Even diesel or gas generators can be optimized when combined with SimpliPhi’s safe, indoor/outdoor energy storage solutions, saving customers, precious and often scarce fuel during prolonged power shut-offs. SimpliPhi’s residential and portable backup power storage solutions feature lithium ferro phosphate (LFP), offering significant advantages:
- They are ready when you need them. SimpliPhi’s energy storage and emergency power solutions do not require annual maintenance and only lose <1% of charge on a monthly basis when not in use.
- SimpliPhi’s energy storage can be used indoors or outdoors without ventilation, cooling or the risk of overheating or fire. LFP does not contain cobalt, the source of toxicity, hazards and ‘thermal runaway’ associated with other lithium batteries. LFP is environmentally benign, non-toxic and safe to use as a personal power source – even with extended use.
- Adding a SimpliPhi energy storage solution can improve generator performance, extend its life, save fuel, and extend your energy budget during an outage. With SimpliPhi batteries, a generator changes its role from being a source of primary power to a source for charging power. Once the PHI batteries are charged, the generator is turned off until it’s time to charge again.