Salt Lake City, UT 84101 United States
Please join SimpliPhi Power an installer training workshop addressing:
- Important form factor and lithium ion chemistry considerations when designing your energy storage system
- The advantages of Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP): safety, efficiency and warrantied cycle life
- How to integrate energy storage with leading inverter manufacturers
- The latest microgrid and high voltage battery applications
- Basic installation techniques: wiring, programming and mounting
- Advanced programing and battery characteristics
- Real world deployment case studies
Participants in this training will earn credit toward SimpliPhi I.Q. Certified Installer status as well as 1.5 NABCEP credit hours. For detail on NABCEP credits: https://coursecatalog.nabcep.org/classes/simpliphi-power-iq.
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!
- There were no results found.