PHI 1.3™ Battery
The PHI 1.3™ kWh 60 Amp deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimized with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and assembly methods. It is modular, lightweight and scalable.
Provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency back-up, portable and mobile.
- 12V and 24V LFP batteries with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS) – do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation
- Compatible with all industry standard inverter/charger controllers
- Drop in replacement for lead acid
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available – no cobalt, no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling—nominal parasitic drain—long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
“SimpliPhi batteries eliminated the most difficult challenges we face when building microgrids in remote tropical locations. The batteries are much easier to transport and they have a good chance of lasting the entire 20 years. This means SimpliPhi batteries generally pay for themselves in under 4 years!”
Offgrid Tech’s Kevin Kellenberger, Papua New Guinea, July 2018
|DC Voltages – Nominal||12.8V||25.6V|
|Amp Hours||105 Ah||52 Ah|
|Rated Wh Capacity @ C/2||1.3 kWh||1.3 kWh|
|Max Discharge Current||60 Amps (10 mins)||60 Amps (10 mins)|
|Max Contin. Disch. Current||40 Amps||26 Amps|
|Max Contin. Charge Current||40 Amps||26 Amps|
|DC Voltage Range1||10 to 14.4||20 to 28.8|
|Depth of Discharge1||up to 100%||up to 100%|
|Operating Temp1||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)|
|Charge Temp1||32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)||32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)|
|Self-Discharge Rate||<1% loss per month||<1% loss per month|
|Cycle Life||10,000+ (@80% DOD)||10,000+ (@80% DOD)|
|Warranty Period||5 Years||5 Years|
|Dimensions||11.25 x 9.25 x 6.25 inches/0.37 cu ft (23.495 x 28.575 x 15.875 cm/0.010m3)||11.25 x 9.25 x 6.25 inches/0.37 cu ft (23.495 x 28.575 x 15.875 cm/0.010m3)|
|Weight||33 lbs (15 kg)||33 lbs (15 kg)|
1. Max operating conditions. Refer to warranty for recommended conditions.
- All specifications listed are typical/nominal and subject to change without notice.
- UN 3481, Lithium Ion battery contained in equipment, 9, II
- UL and CE listed, UN/DOT and RoHS compliant components
- Designed and built in California, USA