- This event has passed.
Solar+Storage Training Co-Hosted by Soligent, OutBack, Tigo, CALSSA & SimpliPhi
August 19, 2019 @ 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM PDTFree
Join experts from Soligent, Tigo, OutBack Power, California Solar and Storage Association & SimpliPhi Power for an informative, free half day NABCEP solar+storage training that will cover California's utility-mandated 'Public Safety Power Shutoffs' in light of wildfire season, sales tactics, battery chemistry, system design & installation as well as NEC compliance updates.
- 9:00 – 9:30 AM: SimpliPhi Power Sales Training by Paul Beeson
- 9:45 – 10:30 AM: SimpliPhi Power Technical Training by Troy Daniels
- 10:45 – 11:30 AM: Tigo Training by Zach Alvarez
- 11:30 -12:15 PM: Free lunch sponsored by SimpliPhi Power
- 12:30 – 1 PM: OutBack Power Training by Paul Dailey
- 1 – 2 PM: CALSSA Presentation by Brad Heavner
- 2 – 3 PM: Free networking happy hour sponsored by OutBack Power
The first 10 registrants who also attend this event will receive $100 worth of credit toward their next Soligent purchase. Additionally, there will be a raffle for $500 worth of SimpliPhi credit. Lastly, 1.5 NABCEP credits will be provided for this training. Please make sure to register in advance as spaces are limited. We look forward to seeing you there!
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!