Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
- This event has passed.
Charge, Discharge, & State of Charge (NABCEP Credit)
July 25 @ 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
Increase your knowledge and gain valuable NABCEP credits by joining our experts for a discussion that includes:
- How voltage relates to a PHI battery’s state of charge:
- Why SOC monitors are not always accurate
- Why SOC cannot be determined by voltage alone
- Using SOC to facilitate and inform programming and integration
- How to properly program for charge set points:
- The preferred use of voltage-based triggers instead of SOC-based triggers with PHI batteries
- Important steps to avoid over-discharging:
- Programming Low Battery Cut Out
- Properly sizing your battery bank
Participants in this training will earn 1.0 credits toward NABCEP and meet one of our Elite IQ Installer Training Program requirements. Click here for details on NABCEP credits.
Please register in advance for the recording!
If you missed any of our training sessions check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.