- This event has passed.
SimpliPhi Power Answers Your Frequently Asked Questions
September 15 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDTFree
Missed this event? Watch it here:
Join SimpliPhi Power's training team as they take the time to address your most common questions about our PHI Batteries and Integrated Systems!
- What is the minimum quantity of PHI batteries I can use in a system?
- What is the maximum quantity of PHI batteries I can use in a system?
- Where can I purchase PHI Batteries and Integrated Systems like the AccESS, BOSS.6 & BOSS.12, and ExprESS?
- Can I add new PHI batteries to an older PHI system?
- How do I replace lead acid batteries with PHI batteries?
- What is the function of the Battery Management System (BMS)?
- How can I determine a PHI battery's state of charge (SOC)?
- How do I wire my PHI batteries?
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!