SimpliPhi IQ: Introductory Installer Training
January 30 @ 2:30 PM - 6:00 PM AST
Please join Reborn Energy as we welcome representatives from SimpliPhi Power for an installer training workshop focused on installation, programming and commissioning best practices for SimpliPhi’s Lithium Ferro Phosphate PHI batteries and AccESS plug-and-play systems as well as an overview of the new ExprESS mobile generator and PHI High Voltage for commercial & industrial projects.
The training will also feature a discussion of the role of SimpliPhi storage in community microgrid deployments, as well as an in depth look at best practices for integrating energy storage with leading inverter manufacturers, including Schneider, OutBack and Magnum.
Participants in this training will earn credit toward SimpliPhi I.Q. Certified Installer status.
Training topics include:
- Important form factor and lithium ion chemistry considerations when designing your energy storage system
- The advantages of Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) – from efficiency to levelized cost of energy (LCOE) to warrantied cycle life
- SimpliPhi product line overview & updates
- How to integrate energy storage with leading inverter manufacturers, including Schneider, OutBack and Magnum.
- The latest MicroGrid and HighVoltage battery applications and opportunities
- Basic installation techniques (wiring, programming, mounting, etc.)
- Real world deployment case studies
- The first steps, the requirements and benefits of the SimpliPhi IQ (Installer Qualification) Training Program
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you & see you there!