SimpliPhi IQ: Introductory Installer Training
January 29 @ 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM AST
Please join SimpliPhi and Glenn International for a technical training seminar on SimpliPhi Power’s Lithium Ferro Phosphate batteries and safer, more reliable residential and commercial energy storage systems.
With demand for solar+storage at an all time high in Puerto Rico, it’s essential to understand the various battery chemistries available and how chemistry matters when it comes to safety, reliability, performance, and choosing the right storage solution for every application.
Participants in this training will earn hours toward SimpliPhi I.Q. Certified Installer status.
Training topics include:
- Important form factor and lithium ion chemistry considerations when designing your energy storage system
- The advantages of Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) – from efficiency to levelized cost of energy (LCOE) to warrantied cycle life
- SimpliPhi product line overview & updates, including an introduction to the new ExprESS mobile generators and PHI High Voltage solution for commercial & industrial projects
- Wiring, mounting, and battery installation
- All in One product installation and programming
- Best practices for integrating energy storage with leading inverter manufacturers, including Schneider and OutBack.
- Q&A for other inverter brands and integration
- MicroGrid and HighVoltage battery applications
- Real world deployment case studies
- The requirements and benefits of the SimpliPhi I.Q. (Installer Qualification) Training and Certification Program
Spaces are limited, so please be sure to register in advance! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!