- This event has passed.
SimpliPhi I.Q. Advanced Training Module: Understanding Charge, Discharge and State of Charge
July 10 @ 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM PDT
Join SimpliPhi for an advanced I.Q. training module to explore best practices related to charging, discharging and state of charge. Beyond SimpliPhi’s basic set point recommendations, learn how you can use advanced operations and charge settings to align with modes of operation to help your customer achieve precisely the energy storage system performance they are seeking. Topics will include:
- How to use voltage to understand a PHI battery's state of charge
- Using state of charge to facilitate and inform programming and integration
- How to properly program for charging
- Important steps to avoid over-discharging
- Prior completion of the introductory SimpliPhi I.Q. training is recommended, but not required.