Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
- This event has passed.
SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training: Why the Battery Management System (BMS) Matters & Understanding the Different BMS Functions in the AmpliPHI and PHI Batteries
October 6 @ 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PDT
A battery management system (BMS) is key to a lithium-ion battery’s operation and performance. SimpliPhi Power understands that ‘one-size-fits-all’ does not optimize or meet a customer’s project objectives. Join us to discuss our different BMS models, their functional features, and how to choose the best solution for your project!
Topics covered in this training include:
- What is a BMS and what does it do
- UL standards regarding BMS
- Why BMS are vital to lithium-ion battery performance and safety
- Selecting and understanding the optimal SimpliPhi battery for your project:
- When to use the AmpliPHI BMS with closed-loop communication
- When to use the PHI BMS with voltage set-points
- Sizing your battery bank to meet project & customer objectives
- Integration with inverter charge controllers for the AmpliPHI & PHI batteries
- The benefits, technical support, requirements and perks of SimpliPhi’s Elite IQ (Installer Qualification) Training Program – we’re here for you!
Completion of the introductory SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training (Battery Chemistry 101) is recommended, but not required.
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!
If you missed any of our training sessions check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.