Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
- This event has passed.
SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training: Why the Battery Management System (BMS) Matters & Understanding the Different BMS Functions in the AmpliPHI and PHI Batteries
February 3 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM PSTFree
A battery management system (BMS) is key to a lithium battery’s operation and performance. SimpliPhi Power understands that ‘one-size-fits-all' does not optimize or meet customer’s project objectives. Join us to discuss our different BMS models, their functional features, and how to choose the best solution for your project!
- What is a BMS and what does it do
- UL standards regarding BMS
- Why BMS are vital to lithium battery performance and safety
- Selecting and understanding the optimal SimpliPhi battery for your project
- When to use the AmpliPHI BMS with closed-loop communication
- When to use the PHI BMS with voltage set-points
- Sizing your battery bank to meet project & customer objectives
- Integration with inverter charge controllers for the AmpliPHI & PHI batteries
- The benefits, technical support, requirements and perks of SimpliPhi’s Elite IQ (Installer Qualification) Training Program – we’re here for you!
Completion of the introductory SimpliPhi Elite IQ Training is recommended, but not required.
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!