Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
- This event has passed.
SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training: Using PHI or AmpliPHI Batteries for Critical Loads or Whole Home Back-up
May 12 @ 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
Designing and sizing a critical loads or whole home back-up energy storage system can be tricky. Luckily, both PHI and AmpliPHI batteries are versatile building blocks that can be used to meet the varying demands of a wide range of projects. Join us while we dive into the differences between using AmpliPHI and PHI batteries for your back-up power, as well as system layout and sizing considerations.
This training will cover:
- Using SimpliPhi products with smart controllers
- Using our AmpliPHI battery with back-up systems
- Scalability to fit specific energy and power demands, including critical loads or whole home back-up power
- Understanding AC coupling and PV retrofits
- The benefits, technical support, requirements and perks of SimpliPhi’s Elite IQ (Installer Qualification) Training Program
Completion of the introductory SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training (Battery Chemistry 101) is recommended, but not required.
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!
If you missed any of our training sessions check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.