Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
- This event has passed.
SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training: Mobile Battery Applications (Co-Hosted by Victron)
April 21 @ 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
SimpliPhi batteries are used in a wide range of applications and are particularly well suited for different mobile industries – powering food and coffee trucks on the go, as well as recreational vehicles, emergency response and military applications. If you are an installer looking to expand your business into new market segments, this webinar is for you!
Safer than other lithium-ion alternatives, with a much more robust performance profile and cycle life, our industry-leading lithium ferro phosphate (LFP) batteries provide a suite of benefits for customers looking for reliable, efficient and scalable energy storage solutions.
Join SimpliPhi Power and Victron Energy as we discuss how to leverage SimpliPhi batteries and their integration with Victron products in mobile applications.
In this training, we’ll cover:
- A brief overview of our two companies and the range of product offerings
- How to use our PHI batteries in mobile solutions, with topics including: grounding, sizing, programming, and using alternators to charge
- Choosing between 12V or 24V batteries and balance of system equipment
- Key advantages to using PHI batteries in mobile applications such as RVs, trailers, and vans
- Comparing PHI batteries to lead acid and other lithium-ion batteries
- Installation highlights and use cases from each of our companies, including wiring diagrams
Completion of the introductory SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training (Battery Chemistry 101) is recommended, but not required.
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!
If you missed any of our training sessions check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.