Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
- This event has passed.
SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training: Installing in Harsh Environments
August 31 @ 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
Extreme weather and harsh environments present unique challenges for energy storage systems that can require changes to system design, installation requirements, and operational settings. Knowing how to incorporate mitigation strategies up-front will optimize your overall system, protect the integrity of the battery, maintain reliable, efficient performance, and preserve your customer’s investment for the life of the installation.
This free webinar will inform installers and system owners about common issues related to extreme weather and environmental conditions that can impact performance and require maintenance, as well as the strategies to mitigate these effects.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to engage with energy storage system design experts on the many strategies for ensuring that customers have a reliable ESS system that will deliver cost-savings and resilience for years to come, no matter the forecast!
In this training we’ll cover:
- Performance characteristics of lithium ferro phosphate battery systems
- Adapting installations to cold weather conditions
- The impact of heat and humidity on system operation
- Effects of high altitude on batteries and power electronics
- Ancillary and external protection devices
- The benefits, technical support, requirements and perks of SimpliPhi’s Elite IQ (Installer Qualification) Training Program – we’re here for you!
Completion of the introductory SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training (Battery Chemistry 101) is recommended, but not required.
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!
If you missed any of our training sessions check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.