Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training: ESS Safety and Standards
November 2, 2021 @ 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM PDT
Excited for your PHI battery installation, but want to make sure you’ve checked off all the requirements needed to make it seamless? Safety is paramount when designing and installing energy storage systems (ESS), and SimpliPhi is here to help!
Topics covered in this free training will include:
- Understanding how battery chemistry and form factor relate to safety:
- Safety in supply chain
- Safety during operation
- Safety for your home and business
- Demystifying standardized testing certification for batteries:
- An overview of different UL and other certifications
- Specific test procedures batteries must undergo to achieve safety and quality ratings
- Why homeowners and installers should care about these certifications (UL, UN)
- Best practices to ensure a safe installation and long service life
- The benefits, technical support, requirements, and perks of SimpliPhi’s Elite IQ (Installer Qualification) Training Program – we are here for you!
Completion of the introductory SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training (Battery Chemistry 101) is recommended, but not required.
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!
If you missed any of our training sessions check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.