Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training – Comprehensive Technical Tools and Sales Techniques: SimpliPhi’s Value Proposition
July 13, 2021 @ 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
Our industry-leading batteries & scalable UL 9540 integrated systems practically sell themselves! Learn how to communicate SimpliPhi’s value & advantages.
SimpliPhi Power manufactures safe, reliable, non-toxic lithium ferro phosphate batteries that save customers money, provide resilient back-up power, and integrate seamlessly with renewables, both on and off grid. Demonstrating to customers how SimpliPhi products meet their different objectives, communicating the benefits, and crafting a compelling pitch will help you accelerate your sales and create many more satisfied customers.
This free installer training will cover:
- Battery chemistry, form factor and manufacturing quality: why it matters
- Understanding and comparing product specifications (‘spec sheets’)
- Levelized cost of energy (LCOE) and what it means for customers in a financial analysis
- SimpliPhi Power’s value proposition vs. competitors
- Choosing and sizing the right SimpliPhi products and integrated systems for a project
- SimpliPhi product availability and distribution
- Understanding building/electrical code and local inspection requirements
- Product warranties and ongoing support
Completion of the introductory SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training (Battery Chemistry 101) is recommended, but not required.
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!
If you missed any of our training sessions check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.