Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
- This event has passed.
SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training: Charge, Discharge, and State of Charge (NABCEP Credit)
October 26, 2021 @ 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
Know your power! Join SimpliPhi and explore best practices in order to optimize charging, discharging and state of charge (SOC) to meet your customer’s energy storage project requirements. In addition to SimpliPhi’s voltage set-point recommendations, learn how to use advanced operations and charge settings to align with modes of operation and achieve specific performance objectives.
Increase your knowledge – and gain valuable NABCEP credits – by joining our experts for a discussion that includes:
- How voltage relates to a PHI battery’s state of charge:
- Why SOC monitors are not always accurate
- Why SOC cannot be determined by voltage alone
- Using SOC to facilitate and inform programming and integration
- How to properly program for charge set points:
- Preferred use of voltage-based triggers instead of SOC-based triggers with PHI batteries
- Important steps to avoid over-discharging, including:
- Programming Low Battery Cut Out
- Properly sizing your battery bank
- The benefits, technical support, requirements, and perks of SimpliPhi’s Elite IQ (Installer Qualification) Training Program – we’re here for you!
Participants in this training will earn 1.0 credits toward NABCEP and will meet one of the requirements for SimpliPhi’s Elite IQ Installer Training Program. Click here for details on NABCEP credits.
Completion of the introductory SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training (Battery Chemistry 101) is recommended, but not required.
If you missed any of our training sessions check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.