Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
- This event has passed.
SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training: Charge, Discharge and State of Charge
November 10, 2020 @ 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM PSTFree
Know your power! Join SimpliPhi and explore best practices in order to optimize charging, discharging and state of charge to meet your customer's project requirements. Beyond SimpliPhi’s voltage set-point recommendations, learn how to use advanced operations and charge settings to align with modes of operation and achieve specific performance objectives. Topics will include:
- How voltage relates to a PHI battery's state of charge:
- Why SOC monitors are not always accurate
- Why SOC cannot be determined by voltage alone
- Using state of charge to facilitate and inform programming and integration
- How to properly program for charge set-points:
- Preferred use of voltage based triggers instead of SOC based triggers with PHI batteries
- Important steps to avoid over-discharging, including:
- Programming Low Battery Cut Out
- Properly sizing your battery bank
Participants in this training will earn .5 credits toward NABCEP as well as SimpliPhi's Elite IQ Installer Qualification Training Program. Click here for details on NABCEP credits.
Completion of the introductory SimpliPhi Elite IQ Training is recommended, but not required.
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!