Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training: Battery Chemistry 101 (NABCEP Credit)
June 7 @ 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
With more power outages, extreme weather and rising energy costs, demand for on- and off-grid customer-sited energy storage + solar is increasing. Frequent recalls of cobalt-based lithium-iron energy storage systems (ESS) make understanding the performance profile of different battery chemistries even more important when it comes to safety, reliability, and choosing the right battery for your projects.
Increase your knowledge and gain valuable NABCEP credits by joining our experts for a discussion that includes:
- Important lithium-ion chemistry and form factor considerations when designing your ESS
- The advantages of Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) – from safety and efficiency to levelized cost of energy (LCOE) to warrantied cycle life
- SimpliPhi’s product line overview & updates, including AmpliPHI, AccESS, BOSS, ExprESS and high voltage commercial and industrial (C&I) systems
- System sizing and installation guidelines
- Best practices for integrating PHI energy storage with leading inverter charge controllers
- Real-world deployment case studies
- The benefits, technical support, requirements and perks of joining SimpliPhi’s Elite IQ (Installer Qualification) Training Program – we’re here for you!
Participants in this training will earn 1.0 credit toward NABCEP certification and meet one of the requirements for SimpliPhi’s Elite IQ Installer Training Program. Click here for details on NABCEP credits.
Please register in advance for the webinar recording. Thank you!
If you missed any of our training sessions check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.