Elite IQ Training Calendar
- This event has passed.
SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training: Battery Chemistry 101
December 1, 2020 @ 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM PSTFree
Missed this event? Watch it here:
With demand for on- and off-grid solar+storage deployments increasing, it's essential to understand the various battery chemistries available and how chemistry matters when it comes to safety, reliability, performance, and choosing the right battery for every application.
In this training, we'll discuss:
- Important form factor and lithium ion chemistry considerations when designing your energy storage system
- The advantages of Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) - from efficiency to levelized cost of energy (LCOE) to warrantied cycle life
- SimpliPhi's product line overview & updates, including AmpliPHI, AccESS, BOSS, ExprESS and C&I (Commercial and Industrial) systems
- System sizing and installation guidelines
- Best practices for integrating PHI energy storage with leading inverter manufacturers
- Real world deployment case studies
- The benefits, technical support, requirements and perks of SimpliPhi’s Elite IQ (Installer Qualification) Training Program - we're here for you!
Participants in this training will earn credits toward NABCEP as well as SimpliPhi IQ Installer status. For details on NABCEP credits: https://coursecatalog.nabcep.org/classes/simpliphi-power-iq.
Completion of the introductory SimpliPhi Elite IQ Training is recommended, but not required.
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!