Elite IQ Installer Training Calendar
- This event has passed.
SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training: AmpliPHI Training
March 22 @ 10:00 AM – 11:00 PM PDT
Join SimpliPhi Power as we break down many different considerations to be made about battery communications. From design, to installation, to performance and features, it is important to understand how different battery communications protocols differ and how a comms enabled battery stacks up to a traditional non-comms enabled battery. Make sure to join us to figure out which type of battery is the best fit for your unique project! Topics will include:
- AmpliPHI’s advanced inverter integration with closed loop communications
- The benefits and functions of AmpliPHI
- Comparisons to other communications and non-communications enabled batteries
- Performance benefits
- Applications where AmpliPHI makes sense
- System Design and sizing examples
- Wiring and installation tips
- Protection Specifications
- The benefits, technical support, requirements, and perks of SimpliPhi’s Elite IQ (Installer Qualification) Training Program – we’re here for you!
Completion of the introductory SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training (Battery Chemistry 101) is recommended, but not required. Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!
If you missed any of our training sessions check out our Live Webinar Training Video Archive.