Elite IQ Training Calendar
- This event has passed.
New Year, New Installers, New Battery Products! Battery Chemistry 101 (NABCEP Credit)
January 12 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PSTFree
With more power outages, extreme weather and rising energy costs, demand for on- and off-grid customer-sited energy storage + solar is increasing. Recent recalls of cobalt-based lithium ion Energy Storage Systems (ESS) make understanding the performance profile of different battery chemistries all the more important when it comes to safety, reliability, and choosing the right battery for your projects.
Kick off the New Year with experts for a discussion that includes:
- Important lithium ion chemistry and form factor considerations when designing your energy storage system
- The advantages of Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) - from safety and efficiency to levelized cost of energy (LCOE) to warrantied cycle life
- SimpliPhi's product line overview & updates, including AmpliPHI, AccESS, BOSS, ExprESS and high voltage C&I (Commercial and Industrial) systems
- System sizing and installation guidelines
- Best practices for integrating PHI energy storage with leading inverter manufacturers
- Real world deployment case studies
- The benefits, technical support, requirements and perks of SimpliPhi’s Elite IQ (Installer Qualification) Training Program - we're here for you!
Participants in this training will earn 1.5 credits toward NABCEP as well as SimpliPhi's Elite IQ Installer Qualification Training Program. Click here for details on NABCEP credits.
Completion of the introductory SimpliPhi Elite IQ Training is recommended, but not required.
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Thank you!