Featured IQ Installer: Rising Sun Solar
We love talking to our Elite IQ Installers and asking them questions about their pioneering work in the renewable energy industry.
Our April 2021 Featured Elite IQ Installer is Rising Sun Solar, located in Hawaii. They discuss what motivates them to work in clean energy, common installation needs, and the importance of asking for support from SimpliPhi to ensure a well-installed system.
1. How long have you been in business and what type of installations do you typically do?
We have been in business for 34 Years. We typically focus on engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) for small to large residential systems. We have also developed many commercial systems, microgrids, and utility-scale solar in Hawaii and Chile.
2. What motivates you to work in clean energy?
The fun and enjoyment of being able to bring our long history to each individual family and corporation to achieve their energy savings goals. Focusing on each small task, we know we are helping the bigger goal which is to reverse the detrimental effects of climate change. It is one drop of sunshine at a time!
3. What are some of the most common installation needs for your customers that require energy storage?
Our customers seeking energy storage are most often looking to offset their nightly energy demands after their solar stops producing power in the evenings. The next most common request for energy storage is backup power in case of outages.
4. What is your favorite project involving SimpliPhi Batteries?
All of them are favorites! It is all part of the mission, for our own families and for the benefit of generations to come.
5. Share some interesting feedback you have gotten from customers regarding energy storage installations?
Our clients truly enjoy the professional installation practices that we have gained from training and in-depth knowledge provided by SimpliPhi. Our international presence instills trust and loyalty in our clients for our company and the quality products that we represent.
6. What are some tips and tricks you have for other SimpliPhi Elite IQ installers?
Rely on SimpliPhi for design and feedback. Do not be too proud not to ask for help. To be enormously successful and have long-term happy clients you need to be humble and work together. Otherwise, you will have nothing but call backs, service issues, and unhappy customers.