We are inspired by PHI – the Golden Ratio.
Every product we design is in harmony with a greater vision that creates balance between people, planet and profit.
The Golden Ratio is an immutable law of mathematics used to capture relationships and proportion
between component parts and the whole, both in nature and the mechanical world.
When adhered to, these golden ratios achieve remarkable balance, symmetry and simplicity
and are fundamental principles to our company and the way we design and build our batteries.
Our company name represents what our technology does for our customers, that is, SimpliPhi Power – your power.
Build power security with storage solutions that scale from portable 160 Watt complete plug & play LibertyPaks to large PHI 200+ kWh residential and commercial battery banks that provide grid tied back-up, primary, peak and uninterrupted off-grid power reserves.
Non-toxic, non-hazardous Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) chemistry combined with proprietary architecture, circuitry, methods of assembly and Battery Management System (BMS) that offer the highest efficiency charge & discharge rates without heat build-up or cumbersome thermal monitoring.
Reliable and rugged integrated energy storage and management systems deployed across industries since 2002: film, residential, commercial, military, emergency, agricultural and utility for both on and off-grid power resiliency. We do not beta test on our customers.
Warranty & Technical Support
A portfolio of enduring power storage solutions that come with a robust Warranty and all the technical expertise and support you and your
project could possibly need. Our customers are our partners for life.
Creating Power Security for Homes and Businesses…
with power storage that interfaces with any generation source:
wind, solar, grid and fuel based generators
- Non-Toxic & Non-Hazardous – No Thermal Runaway
- No Heat Generation, Mitigation, Thermal Monitoring or Cooling Required
- Extended Operating Temperature -4 to 140F
- 98%+ Efficiency Charge & Discharge Rate
- Fast Charge & Discharge Rates – Short & Long Duration in One Battery: 15 Minutes to 2+ Hours
- 10,000 Cycle Life @ 80% Depth of Discharge
- 5,000 Cycle Life @ 100% Depth of Discharge
- 10 Year Warranty – Expected Life 15 to 20 years – Cycle One to Several Times Per Day
- Seamless Compatibility & Integration with All Industry Standard Inverter/Charge Controllers
- Built-In Safety – BMS & 80 Amp Breaker for On/Off Switch During Shipping & Installation
- Modular, Scalable & Proven Performance
- Made in U.S.A.
7+ MW of Power Storage
1 kWh = 1.52 lbs of CO2